someday ill be in company of all....

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

www Wednesdays

It is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be reading ...To play along , just answer three (3) questions..
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
And here I go...

Current read

My current read include two non fiction Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie its a memoir which looks promising so far...Pax Indica is a late bloomer my feeling have been mixed for now...

Recently finished


Though I finished couple of others books my very recent reads were the above ..These were all in the shortlist of Man booker prize....

Next  I plan to re- read


These are the two books that I am planning to re- read....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am interested in the Rushdie memoir, I might have to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen any of those before, I'll have to check them out.
    Here's My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some great books there VB. I am looking forward to what you have to say about the Rushdie biography. I love the two Rushdie books that I have read, Midnight's Children and the Satanic Verses. I have also heard a few interviews with him over the years and he seems like a really interesting guy.

    Have you read any of his fiction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a fan of Rushidie but this one is getting me curious to read his other works...I have read just two Shalimar the clown which I liked and The enchantress of Florence I thoroughly loved the way he dealt with the Mughal era...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...