someday ill be in company of all....

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunday Post




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer..It's a chance to share the news...A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received  and share news about what it is coming up on the blog  for the week ahead.

Its been a while that I have participated in Sunday post..Monsoon is back and I'm enjoying every minute of rain and bliss of it...I had a great week in terms of books and blogging..Have a great ahead..

And here are the post the blog saw

Book Review:
The beauty myth by Naomi Wolf
The female eunuch by Germaine Greer
Smart phones dumb people by Parthejeet Sarma

Short Story
The Crocodile /The dream of a ridiculous man by Foyodor Dostoevesky!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by My Book Addiction :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about Smarphones Dumb people, my daughter knows more than I do and often teaches me new tricks! Glad you are back and that life is good! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rain, my kids not so much. They can't play outside. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the Sunday Post Vibina! I'm scared of storms but I'm glad your enjoying the Monsoon season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...