someday ill be in company of all....

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June wrap up

And another month bids goodbye...My June has never been so splendid., even when I was a kid June were the month of school reopening though that meant new uniforms , bag and books (just loved the smell of the new book),still that meant end of 50 days of vacation getting back home from vacation were always a sad tale... Now that those school days are gone and my research life at its peak June means not even a single holiday other than sundays (which I end up working)..I felt this month to be super sprinted ..I remember the month start off as normal but then wooozh just swept away may it I had two weeks of super travel..Compared to last month's 21 review I did just 8 review this month., but the  good news is ., I realized that I could read really fast when I am travelling ..Be it flight, bus or car.. A cup of coffee and some soothing music and a book I am all set for any kind of travel , no matter how boring and long that might be...I read two new author's work which I liked...Though I am looking good for the schedule I jotted out to be completed for Jule's new author challenge, south asian challenge and short story reading challenge....I am hoping to have a great month ahead....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...