someday ill be in company of all....

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sanctuary Bookshop and booklover's B&B

Browsing through various websites, I came across this place and instantly fell in love with it..I wish I could saty here..It's an absolute book lovers paradise were antique book to famous books are packed in together as though fighting for its place in it..It is a hotel in south coat of U.K run by Bob and Mariko..Just enjoy the pictures like I did..This hotel is on top of Sanctuary book store..In basement they also have a bargain section were books are sold less than  £1..Just for curiosity sake I searched in Trip Advisor for reviews and all were positive and makes me to wish for it even more...

I would just love to have books racked on in my bedroom just like these..

These book would be the guest's property for the period of stay wow isn't that cool..I was wondering how do they manage to keep the books so dust free ...

And there goes the stairway...I would love to climb up and down all the time if I owned something like these..




                                         There's something in for dining too or just to sit and relax...




I wish I just could back my bag and live here for ever....And this is the book shop which will lead you to these rooms the site says there are separated stairway as well..Its a great way of creatively stacking books...


2 comments:

  1. I love this place. Wish I could visit. I hate traveling, but this place makes me wish I wasn't afraid of flying so I could stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too..I could cuddle all day with a book with tonnes of book and its aura all around me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...