someday ill be in company of all....

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Man booker prize- longlist

Man booker prize is something that I look forward every year.. Though I end up reading the book that wins but this year for a change I want to read all the book that are shortlisted by the panel  Dinah BirchAmanda foreman, Dan stevensBharat Tandon and chair Sir peter Stothard for the longlist..errr..Twelve books are chosen ...


The list includes the following

I have already laid my hands on Bring up the bodies and Narcopolis others are yet to follow..I hope I get to read them before the announcement and I don't find that likely still it's worth a try isn't...But Umbrella, Philida and The lighthouse are yet to be released.. So readers have to wait for the time being..The shortlist of six books would be announced on  11 September 2012 and the winner on 16 October 2012..Further updates can be found on the official site...Till then happy reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...