someday ill be in company of all....

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beautiful Blogger award!!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely running out of words., being a book blogger with just 4 months of book blogging  I am definitely thrilled by this award....It means a lot to me...I thank Aditi Gupta of The readioactive book blog for nominating me, she has an amazing blog, do check it out......There are certain rules of course..

  1. Few random facts
  2. Nominate other bloggers.

Few random facts :
  1. One my first day at work entering my class , when the class stood to greet me , I turned to my back in surprise much to my own embarrassment., it really took a while to get used to the transformation of being a student to a lecturer..
  2. Research is my first love and so I left my job to turn into a full time research scholar..
  3. I never get tired of ECR (east coast road connecting Chennai and Pondicherry ) drive..
  4. I love to wake up to the soft aroma of hot steaming cup of mom's coffee though now I can only wish for it..
  5. I love to watch the sun rise upon the beach horizon ., living in the west coast of India I get to watch only the sunset....
  6. I love star gazing and in spite of all these years I get confused with constellations..
My nomination

I Hope I keep winning many more awards and enjoy my reading and writing...Good day..

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination of Thoughts & Musings VB! It means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again VB! I have not yet evan passed on the last one but I will do to both! I am so honored to be recognized by the award!

    Congratulations on your award too VB, your blog is awesome! I love your choice of books and your commentary is always insightful and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vb!

    I just got back from my holidays, and it's been kinda hard to keep up with everything, but I'm really honored to be nominated!
    As you already know, I really like your blog, and I'm really glad that you like mine as well!

    Thanks for everything! :)

    Andreia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I am very late, but I just put up my post but I finally put it up! Thanks again for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...